Venezia hotel miami beach florida

I AM 31 AND VERY DISGUSTED ......THIS HOTEL SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU...THIS IS BY FAR THE WOSRT HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT IN MY WHOLE LIFE..

The rooms are *** and dirty. The staff is ***, no one said hi or good morning as if they were forced to work at this *** hole of a place. i asked to cancel the remainder of my stay of 4 night after the first night and was told there is no way so we were STUCK here because i paid $600 for 4 nights. There is construction taking place every morning at 8:30am.

On the room next door to mine, so if you want to sleep in a little on your vacation NO CHANCE.... The contractors are walking through the halls talking extremely loud with no common courtesy to the people staying at the hotel. Me and my wife were woken up by a contractor slamming his ladder outside our window at 9:00am to paint the exterior of the building, and on top of that he placed the ladder right at our window to where he can see clearly inside my room with my wife still sleeping. I called down to the front desk to complain and they were very rude as if i had to deal with it and asked me if my room had blinds (which were broken thank god im a contractor) to close them as if im an *** and then had the nerve to ask if i wanted the handyman to come put up a sheet on my window instead of saying i will have the guy paint on the other side for now, until i told them that thats what i wanted to be done.

The TV isn't working still at the 4 day of my stay after i complained and was told someone would be up to fix it. The water was shut off daily with no notice for about 2 hours at a time. I had to remove the window completely to get some air in the moldy/muggy room because it was not the right window and would not stay up on its own. The blinds 2 outlets in the room worked the others didn't.

The light in the closet was not working, the pressure in the shower was as if you are getting Pissed on. It was a little chilly 2 days and there is no heating system in the rooms you had to put on a jacket in the room to keep warm.

THIS IS THE WORST HOTEL IN MIAMI DONT WAIST YOUR TIME OR MONEY STAYING HERE.NASTY PLACE, NASTY MANAGEMENT, NASTY STAFF...

Had an Experience with Venezia Hotel?

Comments